Festival & Professional Pass Update
Our Festival Passes and Professional Passes have *SOLD OUT* in record time. Information about the Festival Pass & Professional Pass is given below.
There are still tickets available for individual shows, however we advise booking these ASAP.
If you are interested in visiting as a professional, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our delegates list. Please note that you will still need to buy individual tickets for shows.
Professionals Pass: £95 (SOLD OUT)
The Professionals Pass gives you access to key shows and events, and is designed for delegates who want to experience the best of the festival.
The Professionals Pass gives access to 10 ticketed shows and events in addition to the Delegates Networking Programme, and includes the new one-to-one show from Action Hero.
Thurs 12 Feb
- 6pm-late – Festival Opening Night
Fri 13 Feb
- 12 noon – Jo Bannon – Alba
- 4-5:30pm – British Council Panel – Producers as International Change Makers
- Various times – Action Hero – Extraordinary Rendition (you will be allocated a slot on Friday or Saturday)
- 8:30pm – Trajal Harrell – (M)imosa/Twenty Looks or Paris is Burning at the Judson Church
Sat 14 Feb
- 12 noon – Jo Hellier – Flood Plans
- Various times – Action Hero -Extraordinary Rendition (you will be allocated a slot on Fri or Sat)
- 8pm – Mammalian Diving Reflex – Nightwalks with Teenagers
- 10pm-Late – Official Festival Party – The Storm
Sun 15 Feb
At the Festival
When you arrive at the festival, go to the Festival Welcome Desk at Arnolfini to pick up individual tickets for shows and your welcome pack.