Festival Beds on a Budget
Bunk down with artists, producers and visitors from around the world…
For IBT15, we’ve taken over Bristol’s beautiful YHA. Yes, it’s a hostel, but it’s probably the best hostel you will ever visit.
Sited on the Harbourside, the YHA is just a few metres from our Festival Hub, and surrounded by art centres, restaurants and independant cafés.
It’s the perfect home for festival visitors, allowing you to fully experience IBT15 alongside international artists, producers and visitors.
Book a bed with us for just £35 per person per night, including breakfast. Bargain!
- Room bookings are only confirmed on payment and receipt of a confirmation email from In Between Time.
- You can only book for one person at a time. To organise a group booking, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3, 4 or 5 beds to a room.
- All dorms are single-sex.
- Rooms are either ensuite, or have bathroom facilities closely located.
- Toiletries including towels are not provided, but can be hired from reception.
- Check-in time: 2pm on day of arrival.
- Check-out time: 10am on day of departure.
- Luggage storage is available before check-in.
- Room key cards require a £5 deposit.
- Front entrance & café bar is open until 2am. After that your key card allows access to the building.
- The YHA is a 1 minute walk from the Festival Hub at Arnolfini and within easy walking distance of other IBT venues.
- The YHA is a 15 minute walk from Bristol Temple Meads Train Station and the Bristol Bus Station.
- WIFI within the building is £5 per day, but there’s free Wifi at our Festival Hub around the corner.
- Two computers are available to use in the hostel at a rate of 50p per 10 minutes, booked at reception.
- Breakfast is included, and is provided each morning in the dining room on the first floor.
- Food can be purchased from the Café Bar at other times and there is a self-catering kitchen.
- The YHA has a relaxing communal area with sofas, TV and games.
- 14 Narrow Quay, Bristol, BS1 4QA
- See Map of the YHA in relation to IBT15 Venues
Email queries to email@example.com